FYI, there is a software update available:
zumo 350 (GCD File)
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Added the option to display a clock on the map page.
- Added the ability to enter location coordinates using European coordinate systems.
- Improved address entry functionality.
- Fixed the display of speed limits that are enforced only at certain hours of the day.
- Fixed an issue that caused audible traffic alerts to repeat.
- Fixed an issue that caused the device to shut down when used with some 3rd-party GPI files.
- Fixed several search issues.
- Fixed several map-drawing issues.
- Fixed several display formatting issues.
- Improved software stability.
Eventual Master of the Obvious
2005 R1200GS | 2013 R11200GSW | SOHC4 208 | DoD 2032 | BMWMOA | BMWRA | YB
Proud walking jingle in the midnight sun.
Smugmug Coupon: mStnWv71mNkjo
Support .orgs that work to protect your rights: ACLU, NRA, EFF