View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #25
falcn
Squidless Soul

Oddometer: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcn View Post
Pictures to follow.
1st overlook - hardest part of the day and not even an "optional route" was the mudbog-fest getting to the overlook. The lower flat section was DEEP clay mud from the rains the night before. I didn't fall, my brother did, my wife did not.

Brother's bike at the overlook before Option 1 - note the mud

Waiting at the sharp downhill turn on "Option 1" which wasn't really that hard of a section, but we had NEW offroaders, new to their bikes in the group. no worries- scenic group wasn't racing anything, not even the clock!

Lunch parking...

Panoramic 360 degree photo of lunch break - left side of photo wraps from the right - strange looking people moved during stiching

Stop along the 2nd half of the main route at an overlook to smack around the damn GPS - not following the route, trying to reroute me the shortest way to the next waypoint on the GPX route...damn thing.

Guiseppe and I after the ride on Saturday. He rode his stock tire shod Multistrada with the Scenic group - didn't drop it once during the whole ride. I had to get the generational photo

DINNER for Saturday night.

In front of the Cave on Sunday before heading home L-R - brothers F650GS (twin), my Elefant 900, Wife's XT225 (chicken killer)

We only did option 1 and 7 - if anyone has video from option 7 I would love to get a copy. My Liquid Ego did not have a charge (dumbass me) and I missed out on video and stills all day :(

falcn screwed with this post 06-11-2013 at 08:53 AM
falcn is offline   Reply With Quote