View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #971
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgh'r Boy View Post
Anthony & Company, I really appreciate, as I'm sure many here do, your contribution to the collective good of this motorcycling community. Kudos!

To elaborate on my question in the title... I was told by an apparently qualified Helmet rep that you could convert a size Medium Schuberth to a size Large by swapping out the fabric liner and both cheek pads to the large size. While I was able to confirm both the Medium and the Large share the same shell, I wasn't able to determine if the interior styrofoam requires being swapped and if it does, can that be done after it leaves the factory?

Thanks for your time!
Hi Burgh'r Boy,

I had to call Schuberth on this one, but I was able to get confirmation directly form Schuberth North America, that yes, you can make your Medium C3 into a size Large by swapping liners.
The C3 uses 2 shell sizes and 4 EPS liners to make up their size range. In this particular case, the Medium and Large share both shell and EPS liner sizes and only the soft liner components differentiate the 2 sizes.
As far as messing with the EPS liner, this is something we would not recommend ever touching (and irrelevant in this case).

Cheers Big Ears,
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote