View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #21641
John E
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 745
You're both missing the real point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingDonkeys View Post
It is entirely possible that you are retarded, but you're mom loved you too much to tell you. That is far from J&P bolt-on parts.

Something about that bike looked familiar. I finally realized that I recognized the frame as being from Redneck Engineering in SC. Then I went back and looked, and that sure as hell looks like Jack, one of the frame builders down there. If it is him, then it would be a sure bet that he built that from the ground up, as he has many Redneck Engineering motorcycles. Hell, he's probably built more motorcycles that most of you have ever ridden.

Even if you aren't a good fabricator, you owe it to yourself to pick up a trashed bike off Craigslist and turn it into something roadworthy at least once in your life. It'll give you a whole different perspective on what it takes to build a chop. It is one thing to ride a motorcycle, but it is a whole different feeling to ride a motorcycle you built yourself. You'll never know that feeling until you do it.

The tread on the guys boots matches the color if the frame...that's what I call good design work.

Carry on...

"1952 Vincent Black Lightning"
Richard Thompson
John E is offline   Reply With Quote