View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #435
Choicecut
Lean, Tender and Juicy.

Oddometer: 289
LOL... You got the thumbs up on that last video from your youngest! Really awesome that they are both showing interest. Riding bikes with my dad growing up (and still riding together) is the best thing anyone could ask for.

Getting the trials bike has spurred my daughter into riding hers. She was semi-interested before, but now that dad is out there farting around, she has been gung-ho. She even asked if she could go by herself without Mom on back the other day, but she has a bad case of wide open throttle right now. Gonna have to turn her loose soon cause with the both of them on there they bent the training wheel bar! It has also developed an intake leak, which is leaving the throttle at high rpms and slow to return to idle. Sprayed some carb cleaner on it this evening to confirm. I have to pull some maintenance ASAP cause she was one unhappy camper when we put the bikes away this evening!

I also need to get a helmet before I break my noggin. I tried wearing my full face street helmet, but it was just too much. Planning on heading up to Iron Pony soon to snag an open face.
1979 Suzuki DS 100;
2002 Honda XR50 (Pinky Pie);
Choicecut is offline   Reply With Quote