View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #976
KEN PHENIX
"CERTIFIABLE"

Oddometer: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevZilla View Post
Hey Ken,

An easy way to shop your options is to put "Xtrafit" as a keyword in the search box on our website. Xtrafit (if you are not already familiar) is a Gore-Tex technology that bonds the Gore-Tex membrane to the outer shell of the glove for excellent grip feel and liners that won't pull out with your hand. Xtrafit, in nearly all cases, is used on non-insulated gloves.
Dainese, Rukka, Alpinestars, and REV'IT! all have Gore-Tex Xtrafit options, but I will warn you, they are all a premium price point.

One other option is the REV'IT! Summit H2O glove, that is a waterproof glove that is not insulated. The Summit glove uses similar technology to Xtrafit that REV'IT! "borrowed" from Gore in the construction of this glove. The Summit H2O is also much more affordable.

If you have more questions, don't forget our team of Gear Geeks is here to help.

Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla
Thanks Ali - looks like good things come to those who wait. Summer is here and I have ridden in rain every day this week. My REVIT! Dirt gloves dry quickly. Come fall, it looks like the Dianese Veleta will be on my shopping list.
IBA #47092
The 919 Transalp Project
KatanaBandit (sold)
smugmug pics

KEN PHENIX is offline   Reply With Quote