View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #306
Aussie66
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 771
Pedrosa freaked out??? forget it. The guy only started showing emotions 2 years ago, so if anyone can read phsycological burnout off of his face then they should go and work for border control at JFK and catch smugglers. He is in it to win it, his best chance ever but the field is tougher and closer together.

Rossi, yep, I think he has found what he was looking for. He will be after a win here and there but totally happy to be able to fight for a podium.

Lorenzo, now here is the man with stainless steel cojones which pull sparks dragging behind him when he walks down the pits. Probably overcome something which he previously deemed impossible. He will be supercharged.

MM, I dont even think he understands what is possible, he just seems to be enjoying racing, a young puppy on the podium, like he was chatting to his school mates after racing scooters. No pressure and major major skills.

CC, a man on a mission, a mission to prove he is amongst the best, i sense that he feels he has to prove that, just rough around the edges, once he loses some respect for the other four he will scrape fairings.

What a year it is turning out to be.