View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:59 AM   #24
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREY.HOUND View Post
Like lots of things it's nice to have choices. We have two cars, my Mazda 3 which is small, sportyish and fun to drive. My wife, well that's a different story. A Nissan Murano with all the goodies, even the passenger seats are heated. (CARMAX saved us almost $12000 vs. brand new) And it has a CVT to boot! The point is, some trips I feel like being more engaged in my drive, others, I feel like I want more luxury. It is without a doubt the smoothest most relaxing vehicle I have ever driven on the highway. And we went through a leasing phase in the late 90's early 2000's for about 10 years.

So, what does this have to do with scoots? Well, I see my sport city kind of like the Mazda 3 where as a Silverwing, TMAX, Burg650, and BMW's all seem more like the Murano. That 3 hour drive over the mtns. to the coast on 65mph roads can be done on the SC, but I'm sure it would be better on the others. I know the return trip if done the same day sure would be. While that trip hasn't happened yet but it's only a matter of time.

Mmmm, fat. chomp, chomp...
This is why you need to have multiple bikes. There is no one bike that can do it all.

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote