View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
Mao
n00b

Oddometer: 1
I am literally sitting in a hostel in Dublin tonight after having done a twenty day tour around Ireland on a bike I bought through Martin and I can say I am perfectly happy with his services and can't recommend him enough.

My vacation was a bit short notice but when I arrived the bike was there ready to go, having been serviced by a mechanic at a cheaper rate than I normally pay in the US. It performed flawlessly for my vacation and I just dropped it back of at his place this morning.

He has a large metal barn with plenty of space for keeping bikes safe from the elements and he has taken pains to put pretty solid locks and bars on everything to keep it safe. I crashed on his couch for one night but he's constantly working on upgrading his place, adding storage for people to keep luggage safe while they tour and I think he is in the process of looking to add a small trailer for people to stay in while they are local.

While I was there he had a few other people come through picking up bikes and all their experiences seemed to go well. I was happy enough with his services I would definitely use him again.

And, after all those words a picture of the bike in mention.

And a picture of the bike at the Healy Pass. Btw Ireland is beautiful.

My only complaint is I spent all my time riding and seeing and didn't schedule enough time to drink and chase women around Dublin and Galway. Always next year :)
Mao is offline   Reply With Quote