View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #7588
Anonawesome
Scenic Rider

Oddometer: 1,218
My Rig

'90 DR350S purchased in March '12 with 3600 miles. Or somewhere around there. Traded it for my '96 GS500E. That guy got ripped off because this thing is so much sweeter.

I'll start off with how I received it a little over a year ago. Bone stock.

A few days after that was taken I rode it 1200mi (Which is 24hrs on a stock dr350) into Canada and back.

I learned a few things from that, to say the least. First off, stopping for gas every 50mi is not exactly efficient on the highway. Also, having to stretch every 10 minutes makes for a pretty grueling ride. So comes a new tank and seat.

Obviously luggage is important on an adventure bike so I got the TCI rack and Wolfman Expedition bags.

It's not fun when you're fighting wind that is trying to rip your soul from your very being......new handguards and windscreen.

Add some LED turn signals, different gearing, and you got a DR350 that'll tackle any stretch of road! Right after I replace my rings...
The only engine-related mod would be a TM33 pumper carb. (Update: Now a supertrapp exhaust)

LED gauge lights. They have different color choices so I went with blue for the gauges, blue for hi-beam, and green for neutral. Highly recommended.

Alright here we go...
Acerbis tank
TCI rear rack
Flush mount rear turn signals
Windscreen. This one is pretty universal to anything with 7/8" bars. Lotsa cool stuff on this page too.
Tank panniers and Wolfman enduro tank pouch. Again, more cool DR350 related stuff.
Seat Concepts seat.
LED Gauge bulbs

AAAnd now some glamour shots.

Anonawesome screwed with this post 04-24-2014 at 03:31 PM Reason: because more pics are always relevant
Anonawesome is offline   Reply With Quote