View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #128
travelingaustralian OP
Globe Trotting

Oddometer: 95
Rally Raid Evo2 fairing and tanks

Well had 2 good bits of news today. First up I have been given the all clear to go back to full duties after I hurt my back just over 2 weeks ago. This is good news, because it means Ill still be able to fly to Mawson station for the summer season. I needed to be given the all clear or I would have been heading back to Australia straight from here.
Second bit of good news was my second order from rally raid has turned up at my parents place. I ordered the Evo2 fairing and tanks from John at Rally Raid UK. I have also ordered a heap of other gear for the build up of my RTW bike. I called John today to ask about the new tractive 300mm shock. I am looking at increasing the travel to 300mm all round. I asked how they were going with the development of the front rods and springs. He is testing the new front suspension next month at one of the rallies in North Africa, so looking forward to his feed back. I think after I get the suspension Ill have everything I need to build my RTW KTM 690r. Everything that has given the 690 trouble will be fixed up for this trip.
Well thats all for now I think I'm ready for a

"Quad Biking in Antarctica"----->http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...886240&page=10
travelingaustralian is offline   Reply With Quote