View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:41 AM   #15
Beastly Adventurer
GiorgioXT's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2003
Oddometer: 1,406
There is another possibility - in Italy is possible for a foreign tourist to buy a bike (or car) and plate it with an "EE" license
that its valid for a year. The vantage is that you will not pay the V.A.T. thats 21%
I could check for dealers that do this kind of business.
Giorgio Betteto "GiorgioXT" - Padova - Tai di Cadore -Italia
DRZ400 S '03 XT600 '90 XT550 '82 XT500 '81 - - - EchM#645
"se sei incerto tieni APERTO !
GiorgioXT is offline   Reply With Quote