View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #32
liv2rydktms OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,253
Thank-you! Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahosam View Post
Hi Alan and Katy, just got home from visiting you two and found this site. It was good to see Alan in pretty good spirits, well, umm..... those happy pills help I'm sure. Glad I could bring a smile and a laugh to the both of you too.

Idaho, great place with good people Way to go Washington County Search and Rescue

I believe Alan is in good hands there at St Al's that is the good news, but tell Alan to take the rest of the year off riding and just get better, also it's not a total wash we can still go out and sit around a camp fire making smores and telling stories of fiction intertwined with tidbits of truth.

Take care and we'll see you out there... if not ing we can just ....... an Bless you two.
Your visit was precisely what Alan needed, you may never know how much good you did stopping by and not rushing out when interruptions occurred it was especially kind of you to point out that Alan could still enjoy campouts or gatherings without riding. We appreciated the positive vibes you are sending our way.
IBA#33733
"R" Death Valley trip

liv2rydktms is offline   Reply With Quote