View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #24947
Dr WhipIt
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonrider3889 View Post
Thanks Dirtmonkey. I will be buying boots ASAP. It's the most important thing on my gear list now that I have pants. I already have an MX chest protector or a motorcycle jacket I can wear for my upper body.

After the insight on the Ebay hand guards I may cancel my order. The guy still hasn't sent me an invoice so I will probably make a claim to cancel the transaction and leave him neutral feedback. You would think 2 emails and a call to give someone your money, and they would send you an invoice.
I ALWAYS check Amazon before any purchase. I got a $185 front rim for the YZ for $108, A $189 chain for my 800GS for $116, a $200 bluetooth thingy for the helmet for $48, a $120 laptop battery for $28. I could go on and on but you get the idea. It is difficult to prioritize, but I definitely agree with Dirtmonky; boots are of vital importance. But I remember you may have learned that during the Briar trail ride?