View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #24948
burtonrider3889
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr WhipIt View Post
I ALWAYS check Amazon before any purchase. I got a $185 front rim for the YZ for $108, A $189 chain for my 800GS for $116, a $200 bluetooth thingy for the helmet for $48, a $120 laptop battery for $28. I could go on and on but you get the idea. It is difficult to prioritize, but I definitely agree with Dirtmonky; boots are of vital importance. But I remember you may have learned that during the Briar trail ride?
That was the worst day of me owning my WR250R. I was sure I was going to kill myself before we got out of those wetlands. Sprained ankle, thorns all in my arms and legs. Logs and mud galore. I won't ever be going back to explore that place.

I always check Amazon for stuff. In fact I looked at my purchase history over the past couple years on there the other day, and it made me realize I have spent waaayyyy to much money on that site.

On a complete side note, if anyone is in need of any furniture I moved back in April and have stuff that I'm not using anymore. It's not the nicest stuff, but to anyone that needs some or all of it it's yours. I have a coffee table in horrible shape, a dresser and vanity in average condition, and a square kitchen table that's in great condition that is bar stool height. All are dark wood colors. If that interests anyone let me know, and I'll upload a picture of what you want.
2002 CR80R (SOLD)
burtonrider3889 is offline   Reply With Quote