Originally Posted by Big_John
Steve.......hopefully, those LED's will keep us well lit....in the event we have a late evening....
I'm stoked as well..... although these allergies are killing me..... literally.
The LED lights are working very well now. The schematic includes a way to run both lights (Flood & Spot) when the Spot is on. Normally a universal switch only allows one light be active at one time. Anyhow........
The bike has been in the garage since the Cam1k.
Replaced the following:
- Rear tire
- Rear tube
- Rear wheel bearings
- Front wheel bearings
- Steering neck bearings/races
- oil/oil filter
- Rubber tank mounts (deformed due to weight of 5Gal tank)
- Rear Sprocket (48T to 45T)
- Adjusted the valves (1-Intake/1-Exhaust were out of spec)
- Clean and adjusted Chain
- Installed new Cigarette mount in HDB Top Clamp
- Rewired ALL accessories
- Installed new Baja Squadron LED Spot light
- Installed ADVmonster Flood LED light
- Integrated LED lights into factory Hi-Lo switches
- Disable the TrailTech 12v Power at night with a switch, so the Display will dim at night
- Setup new GPS mount on HDB NavTower (custom mounts)
Lots of new stuff, hopefully nothing will break on this excursion..