View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #1621
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,284

Whichever way the wind blows... Utah

Amazing aspects of Life.

As soon as we reach the Valley of the Gods area the downpours won't let us in. On to Moab area then, cooler higher altitudes in beautiful Canyonland with sights of the White Rim Trail and so much more.

Settled, yet my “back” is not. Riding cured it all a bit only to make things worse as the days went on. I figured the Moab “Emergency Room” will be familiar with such, I am sure they get their share of injuries from the many outdoor activities.
Lower discs degenerating, sciatica, X rays did not lie. Riding is curtailed, not much anyone can do besides exercises and anti inflammatory meds.

This was not really how I wished the direction of the winds would blow us. What an irony.

And now almost back into Texas where I will see my own Dr, try to heal, we at least have a space to stay.

I enjoyed the couple past entries with many photos, one being an emotional roller coaster as the aspects of these past months catches up with me, the next one being the beauty and serenity of Canyonland and it's surroundings.

Stay well.

Ara and Spirit

7th Year, the Stars, living under them…
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote