View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #6262
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 37,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squelch View Post
Ok, so now all the Valve announcements are complete. They announced an OS, a box for your livingroom, and a new controller. Is it me, or did they just announce a new gaming console?

So what does this mean for all the hardcore PC gamers? Would you still rather sit at your computer desk and mouse/keyboard through your games, or relax on the couch like a normal person?
It's huge for people in the middle because steam games can be a lot cheaper. BL2 with the season pass was 20 bucks this summer, cheapest it has been for the 360 all together I think is 70. Plus the Steam box can advance/become a lot cheaper as time goes on since it's going to be largely a basic set of specs and anyone can make them VS Sony/Microsoft who still charge 200 dollars for systems based on mid 2000's hardware, and then another 100 bucks to add in a hard drive that is so tiny you can't even buy them that small anymore.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."

NikonsAndVStroms screwed with this post 09-28-2013 at 07:38 AM
NikonsAndVStroms is offline   Reply With Quote