View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:13 AM   #77
Åmme
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
Passed quite quickly my brother who made a navigation error early after some time he there back behind me, but I pulled away again and did get a gap of a couple of minutes, but some navigation struggle in a village he passed me again. Passed him again in a fast stage in + 160 km I guess he there holding back in order to reach finish line. No major navigation mistake and reached RCP there Stina wife of brother and team manager there waiting, told here that brother is max a couple of minutes behind me.

But after 10 minutes I started to be worried as no bike or car arrived, finally rider #9 arrives and he hand over a paper to organization and I walkover to him to find out what have happened, he tells me brother engine broken, a relief as he is fine and only a mechanical issue. Walks over to Stina to let her know.

For sure both of us there disappointed, but must disappointed is my brother who is sitting out there with a blown engine and thinking why, why ,why did I not send down my KTM 450 Rally instead of riding this old 660.

Refuling at RCP

Attached Images

Åmme is offline   Reply With Quote