View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #503
Gnarly Adventurer
Joined: Jul 2013
Oddometer: 368
You would need a letter of conformity from the Kawasaki representative in Canada, since US rep may not provide one. You could ask though.

Once you get the letter the procedure should be pretty straightforward. Brought a couple of vehicles to Canada and guess the process ain't much different for other direction.

[edit] Also mind the speedo on motors from Canada could be in km/h only

Bolzen screwed with this post 10-05-2013 at 10:47 AM
Bolzen is online now   Reply With Quote