Thread: Is Mexico Safe?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #18319
Sjoerd Bakker
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Feb 2008
Oddometer: 1,420
Any crossing of the entire Mexican border can be done without the paperwork if you plan staying in the border zone.
If you cross at San Luis Rio Colorado south of Yuma
or any of the points in California
you are good with just your insurance and if you plan to stay longer
than 72 hours a Tourist Card .
TVIP is only required if crossing to the mainland down south and it can be obtained
at Pichilingue ferry terminal customs office
Sjoerd Bakker is offline   Reply With Quote