View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #84
Konflict Motorsports OP
KM TUNER

Oddometer: 822
Team Heavyweights

Team Heavyweights WILL be attending a few races this next year! Perry Mountain, and Vegas to Reno along with a few others are on the tentative list.

24 hour racing is a whole different animal that I truly enjoy, this last race at Starvation Ridge was one of the most fun races I’ve done in a long time.

Having the industry support, rider support, and pit support we had truly makes a difference in the success competing on these big bikes.

Wait till you see the photo's and race reports and video once things are put together...

You'll be wanting to join us that much more, which we are discussing in taking the “Team Heavyweights” into much larger spectrum than it currently is.

So with this being said and just a thought at this time, how many people would be interested in becoming “Team Heavyweight Members”. There would be benefits of course with swag, pit support, and product support.

How many people are seriously interested in racing their ADV Bikes in local and national events? Competing against the smaller bikes takes a bit of commitment, and skill but if you are willing it can be some of the most fun you’ve had on a bike, it sure has been for myself!
Cheers,
Alex