View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #399
Matt 82 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Winter is well and truly here. If I get out on the bike again this year I'll be surprised.

I had access to better internet last week so I uploaded one of the videos I made earlier in the year (from this ride report)

I started filming shortly after my close encounter with a car on the wrong side of the road. You'll be able to sense my nervousness. Here it is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also going to cheat and post another few photos from a car trip on Sunday up to Glen Coe. I considered taking the bike but as I was getting up there for the sunrise, I would be riding mostly in the dark. Between the possibility of ice on the road and darkness I decided not to risk it.

I did get very jealous when I saw a couple of bikers up there though. What a great day for a ride it was.

I even had a close encounter with some deer when I pulled into a layby. They're obviously not afraid of humans up there. At times they were 10 feet away from the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's unlikely I'll have more photos up from rides but I still have videos to upload so hopefully I'll get them up soon.

My Flickr

Matt 82 screwed with this post 02-23-2014 at 04:24 PM
Matt 82 is offline   Reply With Quote