View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 03:39 AM   #4810
augiedog
augie dog

Oddometer: 705
egg update

after discussions with a few of the inmates who follow this game regularly here in the carolinas the new mascot will be hereafter known as COSMO son of EGGY. hopefully they will someday be renuited. I just wanted to let all the inmates know he is resting comfortably as I am preparing a recently purchased (new to me) ride for a major move with cosmo and the game. he has been going over and lookin at google maps and checkiin the weather to narrow down his next move. after speaking with the charlotte ride planning group this thursday a decision will be as to where he will go. by that time the new ride will be ready to go and the move will be made. it is time to get this game movin again. between now and then a new cocoon and a nice gortex bag will be aquired for him to travel in. as soon as a decison is made on the move I will post a few clues to give everyone intrested a heads up on the route. stay tuned as it will happen real soon. here is cosmo on the laptop workin on the trip route. he's gettin gassed up and ready to go!!