View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
jcloer1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 298
OBCDR ride next summer

So...in celebration of my 40th birthday (July 2nd), I'm putting this out there to see who might be interested in joining me (or leading me ;)) on my first OBCDR run sometime next summer! I already have a vacation planned for late June, so it would likely need to be late July or after...

Please feel free to give any tips/suggestions/warnings...etc for which trip to make, what gear you might suggest above/beyond normal bits, blah blah blah. I would also love to see pics/ride reports for any that have done these! (yes, I'll be surfing the ride reports in the mean time) :)

I'm super excited to get out there! I'm expecting to take roughly 5 days. Not sure yet if that will be one of routes or a combination. Currently, I'm thinking about starting off in Sisters and heading to Seneca...maybe creating a loop from there. Totally open to suggestions though! The more folks the merrier! Even if you can only make one or a few days, it should be a hoot!

Looking forward to planning something again with you all! And meeting those of you who weren't along for the Barlow ride last May!

I'm hoping that with this much advanced notice, we can get a good ride planned with tons of fun folks!!!

OH! And in case she's able to come along...please also pass along any info that could help us decide if my wife would join us! If so, I'll likely be looking into a KLX250 dual sport for her to ride...
jcloer1 is offline   Reply With Quote