View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #69
duckboy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 287
??

any progress on this issue? i thought it was just me but i'm "glad" to hear there's others w/ this problem. i took it once to Irv Seaver's but they told me they couldn't get the problem to resurface and they reset my ecu parameters. bike still exhibited the problem. gonna take it back again. funny how the demo bike i test rode didn't exhibit this problem at all. this is my 4th bmw and i'm thinking of going back to ducati if i can't get this fixed. this is really dangerous in socal when i'm splitting lanes and need a lower gear to scoot away and then the engine dies.

duckboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg99512 View Post
Currently I have 2012 GSA with 15k miles is having blip engine stall problem occasionally it annoying while I am riding also it is dangerous, so every maintenances service done by Long Beach BMW I mention regarding engine stall problems but Long Beach BMW dealer keep deny stall or misfire problems.
As we can see DOHC GS engine is having stall and misfire even Long Beach BMW dealer deny the problem.
So let BMW motorrad to recognize this problem and they should recall or replace a GSA without stall or misfire engine.
Specially in California where have lemon law to protect consumer rather than take a advantage of consumers.
homedepot platinum card
duckboy is online now   Reply With Quote