View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #3199
Niemand
Lurker Extraordinaire

Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by justafurnaceman View Post
'...pick up a pair of Sena's motorcycle headsets...
I got a set last year for just this reason as well. Probably the best moto-accessory purchase I've ever made. Gotta love hearing them having fun, plus the ability to warn them about upcoming maneuvers, bumps and such is priceless.

So, I've been following this thread since it started, but just now decided to share. These are my two chicas sometime last year. (now 9 and 7 years old)

She now has matching moto-pants as well. That helmet was a bit too big on her at the time, but fits well now.

And I've got this 5 year old joker as a chaser, who fits all the gear my youngest daughter wears fortunately:

They just go on neighborhood rides with me for now, as I need to get some peg risers and proper boots for them before I feel comfy taking them out on longer rides.

I'm in the process of gradually accumulating gear to take them on some dad+1 camping rides in the (hopefully) near future. Looking forward to that immensely.

Thanks for sharing, everyone. I've enjoyed all the stories and pictures over the years. Now back to lurking for me...
Niemand is offline   Reply With Quote