View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's KLR View Post
Hey Apple Jam, would you mind sharing? I may end up doing this ride by myself but I'd rather skip pavement from PDX to Sisters if at all possible.
Yes, I'll share!! I just need to get my act together and clean up and put together the tracks in a form that is reliable. It has only about 40 miles of pavement (mostly required by the 3 fuel stops), and somewhere around 350-400 miles of as much raw dirt old two-track as I could possibly find to get to Sisters. It really will take good & fast-ish riders three full days/nights; even those that do 180+ miles/day on something like the WABDR.
www.cascadediscoveryroute.com

You are welcome to PM me and hassle me about this later this early Spring if I don't have it fully set up by the time you desire. I will set you up. I will gladly give you and anyone the basic and reliable tracks, but fair warning.... I might also try to sell you an upgraded "planning package" that hopefully some may find very appealing. I'm just trying to find a way to get paid a tiny bit so I can afford to ride it more often, and discover more good stuff just like it
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote