View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #91
osteo
Motion is Life

Oddometer: 1,856
Hey Ridemuch and Fin - seeing as Drif10 has mentioned my name, I had better pipe up!!! as posted previously the Rallyconnex rides are a great way to get started and they are in different locations - so that might work out as a first place to meet.

The first ride is May 14th (Sunday) just West of Barrie in Angus. The ride goes up and around Blue Mountain. I did it last year and was quite pleased - I did the stock tire route, and this year would do the stock tire route 2up with the wife!

Other than that, I'm game to hook up anytime - always looking for people that are adventurous! - Drif10 is one of them!, I'd ride with him anyday!

My first off road foray was with him on my 950! through the Northumberland Trails, I succeeded in laying down my bike about 5 times, and the bastard laughed at most of them!!! but I would do it again in a heart beat and with him!!

I can tell you that as long as the salt is off the road I will be on it on my bike in March (or sooner) - Any Sunday in April is a good place to start for me!

D

Rally Connex Adventures
Off-Road Adventures
Make It Stick Media

Adventure Has No Destination

08' KTM 450 EXC - The Half Beast -
04' Yamaha TTR250 (for the wife)

osteo screwed with this post 02-05-2006 at 09:49 PM
osteo is offline   Reply With Quote