View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #295
Reaver
Outta Here

Oddometer: 2,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERA456 View Post
I would still like to hear from some others. How you liking it.
I really wanted it before my summer trip across the country. But now all my trips are local in the south east us. Hard to justify the cost for a larger tank I probably don't need. But I still want one.
Can anyone confirm it works with the happy trails pannier racks?
All the fitment info is on their site. Cory is great to work with and will help if you can't find the answer.

I have at least 15k kms on my tank so far and LOVE it. It works as promised and now that I have my bike set up so comfortable for me, I can ride for hours and enjoy the scenery without having to worry about "where that road goes" off the beaten track. Around town, leave it empty and you forget it's there.

Earlier this year I was in WV at night and the only gas stations were closed. It was a beautiful night and I could have carried on for hours with fuel but that's before it was released so I had to stop.

Read my RR below about when I got mine installed.......Post #67 but my frustrations with US stations starts at the beginning.

Once you get your bike setup with a nice seat etc, you'll be hating having to stop for fuel. Bottom line - No Regrets on that buy!!!

Leaving it all behind 2014

Reaver screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 11:19 AM
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote