View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #299
WERA456
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
All the fitment info is on their site. Cory is great to work with and will help if you can't find the answer.

I have at least 15k kms on my tank so far and LOVE it. It works as promised and now that I have my bike set up so comfortable for me, I can ride for hours and enjoy the scenery without having to worry about "where that road goes" off the beaten track. Around town, leave it empty and you forget it's there.

Earlier this year I was in WV at night and the only gas stations were closed. It was a beautiful night and I could have carried on for hours with fuel but that's before it was released so I had to stop.

Read my RR below about when I got mine installed.......Post #67 but my frustrations with US stations starts at the beginning.

Once you get your bike setup with a nice seat etc, you'll be hating having to stop for fuel. Bottom line - No Regrets on that buy!!!
So I am having trouble finding the right seat. Tried out a couple nonstock seats. Did 10k miles on a Sargent but not pleased with it.
Suggestions? Would love to be able to go 300 miles without stopping but I struggle to go 200 because of the seat.
WERA456 is offline   Reply With Quote