View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:35 AM   #27079
freaking RT
will golf for food

Oddometer: 31,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Munn View Post
Now that the excitement of Christmas and New Year's is past, and your cubicle farmers are back at work, doesn't it suck to not have anything to look forward to?

I'd like to fill that gap in your life.

How about we plan on a January central Virginia ADV party?

I am offering to host an ADV party to help get us all thru the winter doldrums.

Location: our 7,000 sq ft luxury warehouse in downtown Petersburg.

Date: a Saturday, and I'd like to suggest the 25th of January.

Time: from 4 pm onward, with floor accommodations offered for those traveling long distances.

Style: Potluck buffet for those who can. Donations accepted for those who can't cook. Teresa and I can lay out a nice spread if necessary.

Cost of admission: Watching my TAT movie from Joe's and my summer trip. But for those who have endured it already (Poor Man's 500 attendees), you can shoot pool and rock out in the next room with no penalty at all.....

Disclaimer: I'd actually prefer if this was a 4-wheel event. No need to compare our manhoods by trying to ride to an event in January where good times and adult beverages are to be had.

Also this would be open to any ADV inmate who wants to come. Charlottesville, VA Beach, Catherders, etc are welcome to come.

What do you think? Any takers? What else are you going to be doing on a Saturday in late January?

Post up if you think this is a good idea and you think you could make it.

jeff
starts at 4pm VCU BB game at noon, yep I'm in me and the wifey can bring some food potlucks are fun

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," - President Barack Obama
freaking RT is offline   Reply With Quote