View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #57
Dansrc51
I need a cape....

Oddometer: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRider View Post
I am riding a F800GS so any route that is doable for this size bike I would be happy to do. I have not done any of these routes so its all new to me. I also just started riding dirt about two years ago and street for about 8 years. So I am no expert but not completely new to it either.

I can be ready to go early AM on the 27th and just need to be home Sunday afternoon. If need be I can modify my return route if you guys choose to spend a Sunday night as well.

How far would it be to do the loop 4/5/2/3? Depending where we are at I may just end in Klamath Falls Sunday night at my mother in Laws. My wife and kids will be there visiting anyways while I am out riding. just need to convince her to stay one more night.
I've ridden all but the route 2 on an 800GS. You'll be fine as long as you ride your own ride. If you have any questions about tires, setup, etc, PM me and I'll do my best to help. FYI, check your wheel bearings before and after you hit these trails. Especially the rear, on 3rd set for me already