View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 09:38 PM   #84
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloer1 View Post
Agreed! Great post AJ!
The riding is a big part of the excitement for me (largely because its still so new to me!), but at least as much of the trip will be enjoying the wilderness and then getting to know new, like minded peeps who I can start planning more adventures with! :)
When the seven of us rode the OBDR 5 (OBCDR clicky), two of them had never camped cowboy-camp style (dispersed no-where camping). They were expecting campgrounds and at least vault toilets along the way. Well.....one didn't shit for the first three days, because he had actually NEVER wagged his ass over the grass before. I was kinda blown away by that, but I'm a country boy, and I pee out my front door if I wanna.

Reading all of your responses makes me wanna join this group even more. I think you guys are gonna have a good time together But as I posted above, I'll be taking two weeks off with my wife to ride far and wide (whereEVER she wants to go) in August already, and the finances are faaaar from accommodating another week off with you hooligans

But lemme tellya,....I'll be hounding y'all for an RR, and likely (hopefully) seeing many of you at "Barlow or Bust; 2014" this June, where I first met JCloer1 last year. Details coming soon......
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote