View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #16
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 7,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB12R View Post
Once again I turn to you studly adventures for advice. How does the T63 compare to the D606 and MT21 as far a wear and performance? I need a new rear tire for the WR250R. I like the 606 (120/90X18) but I don't want to deal with the height as I'm at my limit now. The T63 comes in my size (120/80X18) and looks to be aggressive enough. I heard the MT21 wears fast so I'm ready to cross that one off my list. Thanks
I run K270 rears, IRC TR8 fronts, AMS Sand Snake MX non-DOT front knobs, and T63 rears.

A TR8 front and T63 rear is a combo that will take you all over, pavement or dirt, for cheap. Swap the T63 rear to a K270 rear if you want max mileage vs better mud/sand propulsion and less squirm. Many people don't like the squirm of the K270 when leaned on pavement. I don't even notice the squirm when running just a rear, and the K270 gets me around pretty well in the sand and mud, for what it is.
Some are guard dogs of the flock. Some herders, search/rescue, or companions. We Devildogs are those, and also retrievers. Hell is our blazing dogpark, our frigid swimming hole. The fallen are our tennis balls. We don't leave the fallen behind, even if the master has to bring them home for us. Semper Fi, my friends.
Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote