View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #16
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB12R View Post
Once again I turn to you studly adventures for advice. How does the T63 compare to the D606 and MT21 as far a wear and performance? I need a new rear tire for the WR250R. I like the 606 (120/90X18) but I don't want to deal with the height as I'm at my limit now. The T63 comes in my size (120/80X18) and looks to be aggressive enough. I heard the MT21 wears fast so I'm ready to cross that one off my list. Thanks
I run K270 rears, IRC TR8 fronts, AMS Sand Snake MX non-DOT front knobs, and T63 rears.

A TR8 front and T63 rear is a combo that will take you all over, pavement or dirt, for cheap. Swap the T63 rear to a K270 rear if you want max mileage vs better mud/sand propulsion and less squirm. Many people don't like the squirm of the K270 when leaned on pavement. I don't even notice the squirm when running just a rear, and the K270 gets me around pretty well in the sand and mud, for what it is.

Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote