Thread: 2014 Desert 100
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #99
Off Road Ryder
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel ADV View Post
I have been hassling all my big bike friends to come for this years event even if just for the Saturday DS ride. I think now that word has gotten out a bit more the numbers should be better. The only reason I knew about it was because of the video Touratech did on their F800 in 2012. It happened to pop up in my YouTube suggestions. Every adv bike event I go to I tell people about it and show them my video in hopes of sparking interest.

I'll be down with a friend also on an F800 and have a few others sitting on the fence. After the experience last year I'll be down every year that I can.

I offered up a Camel Tank as a prize this year.

You said something like past years winners are bowing out? You mentioned you were in Death Valley. No Jeremy or Radek either?
Im sure the stumpjumpers would love your contribution, I don't have anything to do with the club, so I cant comment much. I hear there is a pretty sweet cash offering from another sponsor.

Im most likely a no show, Last I talked to Jeremy, he was selling his bike, don't know if he ever did. I also don't know about Radek
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is online now   Reply With Quote