View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 04:12 PM   #61
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer

Oddometer: 6,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by erg59 View Post
Hey Apple Jam how have you been? Bro will be up from salem and we will be camped out at the course hope to see you there!Mark and I did a nice loop around crater lake last year and did some camping otherwise I have not ridden in oregon since we all road together on your barlow road ride...I will be down your way more this year maybe we can get together.My only advice on the D100 race would be to do the Ironman poker run to get a sense of the whole thing then imagine doubling your speeds and riding 3 times the distance ;0
Exactly my plans....and I'm not to proud to bail on the race, if I figure I don't belong. But I am sure I need to be ABLE to do it, somewhere in my soul Mainly, my racing will just be my part to help promote the ADV class. I'll camp there too, and it sounds like they will provide a tent section away from all the big rigs, and I'll be riding in and tenting it to help keep my costs down

That trip on Barlow was my first, and I was very sorry it was on the Shadow. I have run it likely 50 times since on my 990 (probly not exaggerating too much) and it is certainly on of my all-time favorite roads for the pure fun it provides.

So....on that note....whatryadoin the last few days of May thru June 1?
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=952844

...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote