View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #64699
Mikef5000
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,030
Well, through an odd coincidence, I ended up at a range today myself! A cousin requested, for his birthday, to shoot a real gun (he has airsoft and a BB guns). His farther, my uncle, has also never shot a gun, and wanted to try it out.

He texted me asking where they could go and rent/shoot a gun. I ended up bringing a handful of mine, so they could try different types, and meeting them at the new range on Bethel road.

Nice place, and very fair range prices. It's my new favorite indoor range. They also have this:
Quote:
For our advanced classes and law enforcement customers, we have the ability to offer a unique shooting experience on 6 of our shooting range’s lanes. These lanes allow the shooter to walk downrange and utilize a number of barriers as well as a unique target system that allows a target to turn after so many hits are registered on the target. This system provides for advanced tactical training and practical application of your shooting skills!
Sounds intriguing!

In any case, my uncle took this action shot! This is what a 9mm round looks like coming out of a 2" barrel:

Mikef5000 is offline   Reply With Quote