Old 02-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #666
New2Moto
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 352
Last tag re-up w/ clues

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolomoto View Post
New Tag:

To get to this Liberty County Church, you have to cross I-95 on the road that this church is on (and named after). You will, surprisingly, pass a Pit Bull Farm.
Here is what seems to be the last tag (thx savannahcapt) and clues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.jadkowski View Post
That is a tough one! I've been doing a pretty thorough google maps recon and the only roads I can find that cross 95 in Liberty county are Isle of Wight Road, Highway 84 (it has many different names), Retreat Road, and Highway 17 (again, many names). I can't find any churches in the area with any of those names, and I can't find a church in the satellite imagery that looks like the one pictured! Anyone else have a good idea?
Quote:
Although the road crosses I95, it does not have an exit. It also intersects hwy17.
Quote:
I've been out of town a few weeks, I surely did not mean to be a thread killer. Maybe this hint will move the tag? Google Maps has the street name wrong. It's as depicted on the sign.

I hope to meet and ride with y'all soon! I will keep an eye on this thread for new tags and rides, I will also be on the hunt for this current tag :)

New2Moto screwed with this post 02-19-2014 at 01:52 PM
New2Moto is offline   Reply With Quote