View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #47
doggitter OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,304
I pulled the carb needle out to move the clip down one, but there's no grooveygrooves to move it to. So, to the round multi-bin with all the nuts and washers I go, and found a washer about the same thickness as what I remember the groove spacing was on my bikes from 40 to 25 years ago. Seems the lean symptom is worse than what one groove would fix, so I found another that was 1/3 that thickness and added that to the pro fix going on.
I can't be sure but it seems like there is just a hint of the hunt/misfire/stumble left now as it's waaay mo bettah than it was. Certainly good enough to leave and use for a while to be sure.
Sliced a bit off the right side handguard where it's in the way so I was able to rotate the brake lever down a bit more.
Looked thru all the parts I got with the bike, oem fender, fender brace, footpegs and hoops, oem air filter and airbox snorkle, oem jets, half a dozen o-rings, a box of gaskets(?), found the switch for the heated grips, bolts and a relay.
It's coming together pretty nice. Pants will be here Monday or Tues. The rear rack will prob be here next weekend'ish. Hopefully it doesn't take me months to build the side racks.

Loren, somewhere on a DR350SE

doggitter screwed with this post 02-21-2014 at 06:17 PM
doggitter is offline   Reply With Quote