View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
JMo (& piglet) OP
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,364
So those are the profiles of my four highlighted and featured riders this year - an eclectic and interesting bunch I'm sure you'll agree!

I'm sure they will be checking in here themselves in a short while, and will of course be happy to answer any questions you may have directly - although bare in mind they do have the small distraction of final prep, bike shipping and traveling to Tunisia to contend with!

I trust you will join me in wishing them all the best of luck!

Torque Racing have teamed up with Sweden's Raid Designs to provide support for 16 riders this year

For myself, I'll be traveling with the Torque Racing Team again this year - but this time I'll be going overland with Donna in one of the support trucks carrying a bunch of bikes (they have 16 riders this year, including nine Brits and five Swedes) - and including I am very pleased to say, the brand new production-ready Rally Raid Products LC4-50 Race bike, which will form the basis of my Dakar 2015 campaign - woop!

I am hoping that in between covering the race, I'll get some time to really put the LC4-50 through it's paces in the desert. The nice thing about the Tunisian Tuareg rally route is it's proximity of each bivouac to the start of the special stages, together with some nice dune-fields nearby.

It is going to be a huge amount of fun, and I am honoured to be able to share this experience with you once again!

And don't forget of course, this thread is for EVERYONE involved with the Tuareg Rallye 2014 to contribute to - so please post your own photos and details of followed riders here, and lets really make it a party!

So settle down with your virtual popcorn, and let the torrent commence!

Toot toot!

Jenny xx

JMo (& piglet) screwed with this post 02-23-2014 at 08:50 AM
JMo (& piglet) is online now   Reply With Quote