View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #7221
Juan Valderrama
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 250
Center stand st1200z 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thagua View Post
Many thanks Juan, I ordered the centerstand from StadiumYamaha in USA and thanks to your post I will order the remaining nuts, bolts, springs and rubber stopper from them.
My 21 inch front and 18 inch rear were ordered to Woodys Wheel Works and came complete with hub and spokes, also sealed for tubeless but I recommend not to seal them and use tubes. Very good service and not expensive if you consider the prices they charge in our countries. I had the discs (3) so I ordered the special bolts to fit them in the wheels. They also fitted the sensor rotors. Highly recommended. For the rear I had to reorder another rim (3.5") to fit a wider tyre (140-80-18) because the 2.5" they originally provided could not hold well a Heidenau K60 in dirt roads.
Saludos desde Chile,
Roberto

ROBERTO, I just got all the parts for the center stand, and also the parts catalog for the 2014 model.

The 2014 parts catalog DOES NOT include the center stand, so I ordered the parts from the 2011 catalog. As far as I can see, that parts fit the 2014 model and also the center stand fits well.

I will email the parts catalog to you I you give me your email.

I will isntall it tonight.

Saludos
Juan Valderrama is offline   Reply With Quote