- Plenty of room for you to put up a tent (farm).
- Couch in the garage mancave if it's raining.
- Tools/lift/tire changing stuff.
- Truck/trailer if you're broken down/need lift to dealer.
- 1 mile from 24hr Walmart/24hr Kroger/fast food.
- Two big (friendly) dogs/two cats will keep you safe
If you want to ride across some hayfields and down into the woods you can camp in private on the "back 40". Big firepit, plenty of wood, chairs, and tables.
Shoot me a PM thru ADV and I'll send you my contact info.
We had our first Tentspace visitor over Memorial Day weekend. 20yr old Brian (bbonds_007) from PA was on the return leg of a seven week/6000mi trip to the West Coast on his Ninja 250. He wanted to spend a day at the Air Force Museum in Dayton so he spent Sunday/Monday night with us. Quite a trip, he had visited the Air Force boneyard, a Shuttle display, Deals Gap, the Million Dollar Hwy, Yellowstone, and the PCH. He departed heading for the Henry Ford Museum. Quite a treat to meet you Brian! More info about his trip here http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=966822
Had the pleasure to host Dean (Deanman) for a couple nights as he makes his way from Seattle to the East Coast on his DR650. He will then head for Tellico Plains, TN and start the TAT to return home, completing his coast-to-coast adventure. Read about it here http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=989305
Safe Travels Dean!