A little bit or work has taken place. I have got the heads, pistons and barrels back from service. Heads came up like brand new and the barrels have been honed and new rings on the pistons.
All together and looking good... Doing some final cleaning and I will send the last items for paint (engine, gearbox, final drive and possible the front end) in the next few days
In the mean time, I have been looking at a few options to keep the heat down under the seat with the way the exhaust system is going to run so I have found some heat shielding with an adhesive backing. I may also add a layer of Mishimoto tape after this.
I have been invited to display the bike at a local show here in Sydney, Australia on the 10th of may so it is going to be a mad scramble to the get the bike sorted and many late nights ahead. I enjoy the pressure.