View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 08:48 AM   #7862
silverspurs
what's over there?

Oddometer: 859
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGAlex View Post
So I joined this forum in 2007, lurked until 2011, and my last post not including one I just did on this thread, was 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM. I figured I should first reply with hopefully-helpful info in reply to an inmate request before I go on blabbing about myself, which I shall now do:

When I joined, I was a lowly NETRA B-mediocre enduro rider living in upstate NY, starting to think about dual sporting and ADVing. A lot has happened since then, and by grace of chaos, I am now a Boise resident as of last July. And finally an ADV bike owner with the recent acquisition of an F800GSA, this only adds to my ride choices and does not displace my love of offroad and single track on my 250XC or Berg FE450.

I came to ID in great part for motorcycling, my wife and I having fallen in love with the state during a 1996 visit, and it only took 17 years to fulfill a dream, but here we are. I am very excited for the MC people I will meet and the rides I will take of all types as long as the Universe allows me breath and balance.

So that's it for now, just wanted to say hello. And I look forward to bumping in to as many of my fellow Idahoans ADVers as time goes by. This is going to be a good year, I am sure of it.

Be well,
Check out the IAMC Challenge... here;

http://www.motoidaho.com/node/2205

it should be right up your alley this year with a mix of easy to moderate difficulty rides... some of the sites will fit your 800, other sites you'll want one of your smaller bikes... have fun!!

Yamaha 1200 Super Tenere, KTM 525exc, Yamaha TW 200
silverspurs is offline   Reply With Quote