Thread: PNW Flea Market
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #8034
Blink43va
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
2000 CBR600F4 for Sale/Trade

I am really regretting not having a dualsport. I sold my XR600R recently, and the riding season is about to begin. As much as I love my CBR600F4 I love dualsports equally if not more.

The bike has now just over 12,000 miles.

Price is a FIRM $3500. I see 30,000+ mile F4's and F4i's going for this amount all the time.

If I had the money I'd keep the CBR and get myself a dualsport again, but thats not the case.

I bought the F4 in October of last year. It has a Yoshimura RS3 pipe and F4i split seat conversion. I have brand new EBC HH brake pads (for both front brake calipers and rear brake caliper) Recently I have installed a new K&N Air Filter, shorty adjustable (6 position) clutch and brake levers, 40mm adjustable footpegs, frame sliders, and a double bubble windscreen.

I changed the coolant, oil, oil filters, and K&N Air Filter at 10k miles. It runs GREAT and I have not had one single issue.

The previous owner looked to have laid it down in the driveway (that's what he told me) on the right side. Not very noticeable unless you are up close to the bike. It hasn't bothered me in the slightest, and there was no real damage done besides some scratches (no cracks/missing plastic). There is also a small gouge in the passenger seat, not really sure where that came from.

Interested in trades for KTM EXC 525's/450's/400's, Yamaha WR250R/X's, Husky TE510/610, and possibly other Supermotos.

Overall the bike is in very good shape and will make someone very happy.
Blink43va is offline   Reply With Quote