View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #2045
Flashwing
The Todd

Oddometer: 15
Hey everyone!

This is my first time posting up in this thread, but per Dennis's suggestion I wanted to share something with all of you in hopes of helping promote the various messages in this ride report.

There is a niche community on Youtube known as Motovloggers (Motorcycle Video Bloggers) where, quite simply, we ride our motorcycles while vlogging about various topics. Some of them are bike related, but others are not. I wanted to take some aspects of Dennie's message and bring them to a different audience and I wanted to share this with all of you here on ADV.

This particular vlog isn't done on my bike due to the length, but I'm trying to bring a message of inspiration to my subscribers and all the philosophical discussions here are really fantastic. I hope you check out the vlog and if you've already read this report, you'll recognize some themes.

**I hope the admins don't punt out my first post. I did share this with Anti-Hero's permission**

I do want to say that I appreciate all the time people have put into this RR. This has inspired me to do my own trip and I look forward to posting my own report soon.
Flashwing is offline   Reply With Quote