View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 10:15 AM   #5573
uwe999
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARiderX View Post
?..

Just a few questions, what is wind protection like for a TALL guy (6'4") and what screen do you recommend. Also, is it possible to get aftermarket seats? I test rode a multi like one and a half years ago, I noticed that with my built, I was sliding forward a bit in the seat. You also sit fairly close to the bars or more upfront 'in' the motorcycle than on some other bikes, but that is just a matter of getting used to it. However the tendency to slide forward a bit stayed with me, maybe I need to test ride another one soon.

Aside from that, I feel like this might be the most reliable ducati in ages? I see fairly little complaints for such a sexy exclusive motorcycle (and as we all know, reliability is inversely proportional to sexyness :) ) and the 24000 km major service intervals are music to my ears. good job ducati!
I'm 6'5 and have enough room on the MS. The taller shield from the GT version is great and the 20mm risers from Touratech bring the bars up enough to make it more comfortable to ride
uwe999 is offline   Reply With Quote