View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #240
tims01
Adventurer

Oddometer: 17
Clark County washington only

Hi all,

I have been stalking around this forum for a long time but haven't really posted much on here usually just reading the build and bike threads, but i am now on a new adventure and well here goes

Hi all,
my name is Tim and i have just stepped out into this big world as a small business. I have been in the community here since 2009 and have been plumbing since 2003.

I learned my trade in the United States Air Force from Dec 2002 - Dec 2006. when I got out I went to seattle washington and worked as a plumber for a few companies, during that time i honed my skills towards service repair, and remodel plumbing work.

I service the Clark County area with 10 plus years of experience. Veteran owned and family operated. I am just a one man shop

I do both Residential and Commercial plumbing. If you have an emergency I can handle it. I am knowledgeable in drains, drips, clogs, water heaters (replacement and repairs), toilets (replacement and repairs), sinks, kitchen and bathroom faucets, bathtubs, rooter service, water pressure adjustment, water line repair, broken pipes, leaks, garbage disposals and more.

please feel free to visit my page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RowePlumbingAndDrain <------ facebook page

you can contact me at (360)-524-2771
or email troweplumbing@gmail.com

or you can find my adds on craigslist by searching my WA Lic # ROWEPPD868J3

I serve the Clark County area. (Amboy, Battleground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Washougal, Woodland, and Yacolt, Washington)

I look forward to hearing from you soon

also mention this add and get 5% off

tims01 screwed with this post 05-02-2014 at 01:42 PM
tims01 is offline   Reply With Quote