View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 09:35 AM   #42
iillyyaa
Adwrenchurer!

Oddometer: 2,421
My friends,

What a great choice for location. In the middle-earth, conveniently equidistant from NE/NY contingent, and smack in the midst of some of the greatest riding around.

Big thanks to Lisa and Craig for their hospitality. Lisa's breakfast was the best I've had in... I guess... in my lifetime. Yum!

El Presidente no longer has to try to get into anyone's panties, 'cause now he's got a pair of his very own! With AdvRider logo and his own likeness, no less. :tongue

Ross, common sense dictates that taking off alone on an unfamiliar muddy trail while riding a 600lb bike isn't the wisest of choices. But then again, wisdom is put on the back burner after you have a sip of Flyingmonkey's turkish coffee. A word of advice: put some medium strength locktite on those Tobinator screws if you keep riding trails with them. :):

Jeff, please remind me not to ride in front of you without sunglasses of tinted mirrors. I think my back is sunburnt too.

Tribeless, advice of the day for you: size DOES matter. (I'm talking about Torx wrenches, of course.)

It was great to see all of you, folks! Kudos to Vice President Rabia for the idea.
--
Ilya

P.S.: What? Noone got the stoppie picture? Sigh...
'02 Suzuki SV650 CCS/LRRS #760 Expert
iillyyaa is offline   Reply With Quote